Popular posts


Life never ceases to amaze us is constantly testing. Never really know where our limit, to where we are able to love, to where we are able to forgive, to where we are able to walk ... I learned to fight against the tide makes no sense, that life always learn than we ever imagined you could live ... in the end happens .. I exceeded my limits, so you never imagined it would bear .. I love and have loved with an intensity that never imagined feeling inside me .. I matured while I cried, I dreamed while I'm .. I have always given body and soul at times I have responded and others have succumbed, but my way is always intense, sincere and full of supplies, although or unrequited .. Today I learned that life is not what you want, sometimes idealize people, or just see them as we would like to see them and must be seen in its essence and so love them and respect them .. We can never force anyone to love us, we can never compel us look like we would like mirasen, that leaves the heart, it flows by itself is pure and sincere when it springs .. Today I learned, I have much to learn, let go and I hope to be ready for all this ..