Popular posts


An endless feelings have dawned in my heart, a sea of feelings surfaced in my skin, a fear has overwhelmed me appeared a curiosity in me wanted to know, know, enjoy wanted to feel what I expected, I was afraid it was a deception, an illusion that everything he had dreamed of disappeared. But you were by my side, your helping me with your hugs to alleviate this fear, the shame that feeling of insecurity that often comes over me. You, with your hugs, your kisses with love always give me, with the warmth of your body close to mine, with your hands warm when they pulled me you, in those moments is when I realized how important and we had the most important thing of all was our love, the rest was a game, an illusion, a dream trying to make it happen. A reality that will be little by little, step by step, slowly and with much complicity. I am what I am, thank you, I am what I want to be when I'm with you. You are the most important to me and I give you everything you want, what you dream, what you need. I just wish you happy and I well be happy with you, because happiness without you, there for me.