Popular posts


I want to break with the past that hurt me, I open my heart wide open and feel that I can relive again and feel the love that both have always wanted. Want to be the illusion that it is sometimes off, would be a morning full of dreams and a day full of wounds healed with time. I would fly like the wind, to be reborn each morning and sail the sea of my desires, along with my dreams. Want the shadows disappeared from my bank, to dissipate like a spring that is born and dies after letting go a little ways from him at every turn. I would be today that fills every pore of my body causing happiness, nest in every corner of my soul, I would be the future, that future full of hope that we all want to feel loving and giving one hundred percent all the most beautiful thing one has stored in the depths of his soul. I would like to be your day, your morning and together we can heal our wounds, cleansing ourselves and stop letting every day a new track full of beauty and harder.