Popular posts


Today my baby is 8 months in my belly, already born, the divine, chubby jajaaja my husband and I look forward to have it even exists, and is with us and makes us very happy with his jokes even before birth ...



Soft melodies run through my hopes, dreams gentle walk every pore of my skin nesting countless illusions in my being. Every night I look at the moon, close my eyes and I hope his wake Safeguard me night after night and accompany me in my day to day. I want that touch, that knowing look, that warm embrace, that walk hand in hand without fear to feel what I feel, without fear that one day I can end suddenly. I would like to rebuild my life, rebuild my heart and let the scars that have taken hold of him, end up healing and let the memory of beauty lived and what once was and now can no longer be.
I want to rewrite a new chapter in my life, a new stage, a new walk to fill my life with color, a new path where thorns can not germinate, where the stones are on the side of the road and avoid the trip. I want to live my day without thinking about tomorrow, just enjoying every day of every sunrise and sunset smiling thinking how wonderful it was the day.