Popular posts

I want to be a kiss, that loops through each step of your skin and stoke your fire. I want to be a caress, that defoliation your fears making you feel the softness of my fingers. I want to be an illusion, that loops through every feeling, every desire and every one of your dreams.

I want to be the breeze that sustains your sighs, whispers and causing your words of love they so desire. I wanna be your horizon, which look forward to imagining that could never be more beautiful.

I want to be your sea, in which you immerse yourself, and let you wander gently caress you. I want to be your orgasm, that thrills you, that filthat thrills you, ls you, that turns you on causing whisper words of passion and desire.

I want to be called, that you want to shut down and which you want to continue staying alive day to day because it fills your soul. I wanna be your all, getting lost in your embrace,
in your caresses,your kisses and your desires are.