Popular posts


I DOn't Want A LOt FOr Christmas, There's Just One Thing I NeeD, I DOn't Care ABOut The Presents, UnDerneath The Christmas Tree, I Just Want YOu FOr My Own, MOre Than YOu COulD Ever KnOw, Make My Wish COme True, All I Want FOr Christmas Is... YOu. I DOn't Want A LOt FOr Christmas ,There's Just One Thing I NeeD, I DOn't Care ABOut The Presents ,UnDerneath The Christmas Tree ,I DOn't NeeD TO Hang My StOcking ,There UpOn The Fireplace ,Santa Claus WOn't Make Me Happy ,With A TOy On Christmas Day ,I Just Want YOu FOr My Own ,MOre Than YOu COulD Ever KnOw , Make My Wish COme True , All I Want FOr Christmas Is YOu , YOu BaBy . I WOn't Ask FOr Much This Christmas , I DOn't Even Wish FOr SnOw , I'm Just GOnna Keep ON Waiting , UnDerneath The MistletOe , I WOn't Make A List AnD SenD It ,TO The NOrth POle FOr Saint Nick , I WOn't Even Stay Awake TO , Hear ThOse Magic ReinDeers Click ,'Cause I Just Want YOu Here TOnight , HOlDing ON TO Me SO Tight ,What MOre Can I DO , BaBy All I Want FOr Christmas Is YOu , OOh BaBy , All The Lights Are Shining ,SO Brightly Everywhere , AnD The SOunD OF ChilDren's , Laughter Fills The Air , AnD EveryOne Is Singing , I Hear ThOse Sleigh Bells Ringing , Santa WOn't YOu Bring Me The One I Really NeeD , WOn't YOu Please Bring My BaBy TO Me... Oh I DOn't Want A LOt FOr Christmas ,This Is All I'm Asking FOr , I Just Want TO See My BaBy , StanDing Right Outside My DOOr ,Oh I Just Want YOu FOr My Own , MOre Than YOu COulD Ever KnOw , Make My Wish COme True , BaBy All I Want FOr Christmas Is... YOu , All I Want FOr Christmas Is YOu... BaBy